August 1, 2010

Introduction - First Post!

So here is the plan… I’ve set this little blog to post pictures related to Texas A&M, Aggie Athletics, and other things around Aggieland. When I post a picture in an entry I will add it to the appropriate photo gallery shortly after posted, either General or Athletics Related (or maybe both), for easier archiving and viewing. I will note which gallery the photos in each post are in. I have also have created a gallery for downloading computer desktop wallpapers. I will only post pictures I have taken myself or photos that are licensed for use under Creative Commons guidelines. So I guess that’s pretty much it. I'm working on a contact page to send me an email (comments, concerns, photo requests, complaints).

I guess since this is a photo blog. The first post really should have picture… Gig ‘em.


Title: Texas A&M Logo
Creative Commons License: Attribution
Source: Flickr

This photo will not be included in the galleries.

No comments:

Post a Comment